sitemeter

Monday, May 21, 2012

Page One: Inside the New York Times (2011)

Page One: Inside the New York Times (2011) 92 min - Documentary - 29 September 2011 (Denmark)

 I thought it was going to be a puff piece that didn't critisize so I didn't want to watch this. I was pleasantly surprised, but I still tend to only read the NYT when I've been pointed in that direction or I am looking for an item that was widely reported on and I need details and a source link for a blogpost. I've never read any print newspaper because I can't stand to have dirty hands. Well that and I got suckered into supporting the fucking Iraq war by the mainstream media. And hassled by someone who got msm exposure as some kind of fucking hero when he was just a small man with a devious mind. I don't know if I ever trusted the mainstream media. From my perspective they protect the wealthy. Hell that's ad revenue, and with corporate consolidation, including corporate media consolidation that means more power concentrated in fewer places. I didn't even know who Sam Zell was. Jebus, what a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment