sitemeter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

my head hurts

I do my geeky learning in "fits and starts." Usually when my computer has a 'fit' and 'starts' acting up (ar ar). By then I've usually killed the damn thing and only the geeky brother can bring it back to life, inheriting it in the process. Then he repeats the procedure for fun a few times - kill, reanimate, kill, reanimate, woot.

I thought I was good about protecting my computer, but it seems that no matter what kind of Internet security program I pick, some nasty bug gets through and I'm out and about freaking computer shopping again. At least this time I backed my shit up and virus checked it. That may be a good sign. I keep hoping that it's a hardware problem, then I'm covered. Strictly conjecture, though, because who knows when they will even get to my computer to diagnose it in the geek pit.

It's a wonder I venture out onto the net at all.
Scary shit out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment