sitemeter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Phillippe Cousteau To Bill Maher: Even Before Oil Spill, The Oceans Couldn't Take Any More (VIDEO)

Mmmmkay Philippe, I like to see someone speak out in language that might get through to right-wing fucktards, but you're on the wrong show for that.


The sanity of envrionmentalism I tried to teach my Econ 101 instructor in 1999 got through to him. I'm not sure I ever completely wrapped my head around the business double-speak (the bullshit) that most business courses employ in order to remain positive and churn out hungry little capitalists for big business to use and then throw away like so much trash. The lengths they go to when they try to explain the term externalities, yeesh, there's probably some internal BP memo with that word on it somewhere.

BP Director On The Defensive: 'Cutting Corners' Is Not The Way We Do Business (VIDEO)

Ummmmmm?

Witness: BP took 'shortcuts' before well blowout
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
By GREG BLUESTEIN and MIKE BAKER Associated Press Writer

Bwaaaah hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment