sitemeter

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snow in London bringing poeple together?


click on pic for audio report

Yeah yeah, like the blackouts in New York...

The hurricanes and tornadoes in Texas and Florida

The rain in southern California…

BZZZZZZZT. Wrong answer, people still drive like assholes in the rain here.

Like earthquakes in southern California.

BZZZZZT. Nope. We laugh at those unless it’s a really bad one, which is rare.

Hmmmm, what brings people in SoCal together?

I was going to make a joke about that silly show True Beauty. Yeah I watch it, so what? My artist friend and I are rooting for the SD County kid, who happens to be an artist, and doesn't appear to take himself overly seriously (he likes streaking to lighten things up) OK?

And then I remembered that people come together in San Diego when the fires are bad here.

No comments:

Post a Comment