sitemeter

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blogroll Amnesty Day



Whew. I've been all over blogtopia (skippy's word) and I've discovered a few things.

1) People who don't have blogrolls bug me.

2) People who insist on posting really long posts bug me.

3) People who are catergorize their posts endlessly bug me.

4) People who blog and appear to believe that they are the best writers evah bug me.

You know what doesn't bug me?

The fact that anybody who can get to a computer with an internet connection can have a blog, and they can choose to write about whatever they want to, and they can set it up and run it however they want to.

And I can read what they write.

Or not.

So, here's another batch, & don't forget my
first batch.


WOK3
"is dissent illegal yet?"

I haven't asked what the blog title means yet, but I like the blog.

The Sunny Skeptic
Some great stuff from a "militant atheist."

Tome of the Unknown Writer

Who (unlike me) is a real writer.

Reverend Manny and The Twilight Empire

(who always leaves a cute or peaceful sign off when he leaves comments!)

Shamanaqua
"In the Natural World, there is no good nor evil, only the footsteps of Man"

You link to me I link to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment