sitemeter

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Celebrating Blogroll Amnesty Days (BAD)

Small Bad2

These are blogs that I discovered recently and I enjoy. I found a couple of local gems.

Ob Rag Blog
Freaks, Uppity Women and Politicos

(I was born in OB, heh)

Indigenous Nudity
A frank commentary of American politics, personal finance and culture.

One Sided War
gods are mean but people are worse

Oh Well: A Commentary on News and Politics
This is a blog examining the political, social and economic issues from my own irrelevant perspective. When examining some of these issues, I just have to shake my head and say, "Oh well. Whatever happens, happens."

San Diego Politico
News, commentary and opinion dedicated to advancing a Progressive Political and Social agenda here in San Diego County.

The Rational Realist
Opinions and insights on alternative investments with a focus on real estate securities.

Angry Renter.com
Renters and responsible homeowners against a government mortgage bailout

No comments:

Post a Comment