sitemeter

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's with this anyway?

Dude. My clocks finally came. Almost exactly a month with no kitchen clock

Thank you to those of you who humored me by voting on a clock, but I had to pick one I could live with. And I decided to put one in the bathroom.

I have my "Reasons Why" (10/13/07) local group



.... And goddamnit, but the fucking thing is running slow. This is starting to get creepy. I've had no luck with getting a clock for that spot. They run fast, slow, they don't work at all, the second hand falls off, what's the deal here folks?


Update 2:00 PM 12/10/2008 This is the kind of customer service e-mail exchange I can live with:


Question: The Time Is Now Wall Clock
Product Number: 104742570

clock runs slow, I want it exchanged, I already paid for shipping, I don't want to do it again.


From: CafePress.com Support Team (support@cafepress.com)
Sent: Wed 12/10/08 12:17 PM
To: Nunya (xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx)

Dear Nunya,

I am sorry to hear your order was not received in perfect condition. I want you to be 100% satisfied with your CafePress.com experience.

I am ordering you a replacement right away at no additional charge. You should receive the replacement by 12/24/08.

I know the item you received is not up to your complete satisfaction, however, I do not want you to incur any extra charges sending the item back. Please discard the defective item.
If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXXXXX X.
CafePress.com Support Associate


Done. I hope it's recyclable, cause that's the bin it went in. Yes, I took the battery out. So I might have a clock by Christmas. I've been clocked before, and I've been cursed at, but never before have I been cursed when it came to clocks. This is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment