sitemeter

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Florida, Oy

Brad has footage you have got to see to believe. Govt there appears to be more corrupt than it is in San Diego. Or maybe they just don't gussie it up with pretty words there like they do here.

I'm listening to a local NPR show with mayor Jerry Sanders this morning and I'm smelling a return to the backroom, rethug, sold to the highest bidder bullshit that has characterized San Diego government since about 1870. Even with
Marty Emerald, the ex-consumer advocate on the city council, and a couple more dems on it after the election.

The guy who replaced the city attorney is a repug, we'll see if he graduates to RepugnantThuglican, but I liked the Aguirre brothers.
"Both men carry a fiery zeal to fight for justice, and both have an ingrained sense of duty to what used to be called the American Way". Probably not a big jump considering he's a judge. I don't like judges. Not because I personally have ever been screwed over by one, but because I don't trust them. Think about it. Who do you think they play golf with?

Elites is elites is elites. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment