sitemeter

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My favorite old pictures and the passage of time

They're dog eared because they spent a couple of years banging around in a key chain. These are fifteen and seventeen years old. We used to be pretty darn cute, eh? She's still fabulous looking, me, not so much. getting old sucks.



I went shopping with a friend a few days ago. I'm not much of a shopper, but with major retailers going under, I couldn't resist. I'm still not used to not buying stuff for the kid, who is no longer a kid. I bought two sets of towels, not sure which one matched her shower curtain better.

I was looking for a wall clock. I think I got the last one thirteen or fourteen years ago. It never really looked good in this apartment, but I never cared. As soon as the kid moved out it started acting up and died. After three hours and 7 or 8 stores of clock shopping I was really frustrated so I went looking online.


I like this one, but of course, it's ridiculously expensive, it's a wall clock for over the dang kitchen sink,and $275 is around $250 more than I want to pay for a clock.


I like this one

and this one

These are fun, & I'll never lose the timer again .

and when I thought that this one was pretty interesting I knew
it was time to quit looking for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment