sitemeter

Monday, December 08, 2008

Fighter jet crash kills 3 on ground in San Diego

6:26 PM 12/8/2008
Ooops. Gee, sorry about your house. Umm, yeah and your wife and kids too.
(click on pic)

Actually this is quite rare. I don't ever remember hearing about a military jet crash killing people and burning down homes in San Diego before. Not in the last 35 years anyway. This particular plane came off of the Lincoln. No way in hell this plane would have left my husband's shop when he was on the Lincoln before he retired, not with him in QA. There's a lot of things about my old man that piss me off, but his ability to do his job right is definitely not one of them. I think he only lost two planes in his 24 year career and he was pushed to get them out during this (the 2nd) Gulf war a few years ago. He's pretty frickin' stubborn about doing some things right, as am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment