sitemeter

Friday, May 16, 2008

All my favorite boys all in one place

John Cusack's War: The Actor Battles to Un-embed Hollywood With His New Film, War, Inc.
Jeremy Scahill
the boy signed me book a year ago.

John Cusack Talks About "War, Inc" VIDEO) (Cusack on with Craig Ferguson, oh make me a happy girl)
Huffington Post | May 16, 2008 09:04 AM

Chalmers Johnson on Our ‘Managed Democracy’

Posted on May 15, 2008
Yep, got him to sign me book too.


I have one problem with all of these men. Not a godanmed one of them has any fucking idea how many Americans would be unemployed if the M-I-C completely fell off the face of the earth tomorrow. How do I know that? Well, except for Ferguson, I've asked them. I've been curious for a while.

Do you know?

Frankly, I think the whole dammed system is broken

No comments:

Post a Comment