sitemeter

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Senator Feinstein's War Profiteering



...Feinstein, who sits on the Senate Appropriations Committee as well as the Select Committee on Intelligence, is reaping the benefits of her husband's investments. The Democratic royal family recently purchased a $16.5 million mansion in the flush Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. It's a disgusting display of war profiteering, and just like Cheney, the leading Democrat should be called out for her offense...

I don't know why, but I'm feeling particularly anti-chutzpah this morning. Maybe it's because I expect more from Democrats. Maybe it's because I'm disgusted with the military-industrial-congressional complex. Let me qualify that: I'm disgusted that so many Americans are dependent on the bloated military budget for their livelihood. Finding out just what percentage of the American public that actually is dependent on this system has been a frustrating experience for me.

I believe that any system dependent on destruction is doomed to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment