sitemeter

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Israel Lobby, reading now

I'm plugging away at this thing. It's depressing, but it is enlightening, sort of. I really have a hard time understanding the crazy things people do because they are brainwashed by some religious fanatics.

I appreciate the fact that I was born in a country that allows freedom of religion and by the same token allows me freedom from religion. We're supposed to have separation of church and state in this country, but by the looks of things lately, some of these whackos really dislike that. Hopefully ist's just the clown car circus rhetoric.

The Middle East is a weird place. I don't understand why the Taliban is bombing shit because some Korans were burned by mistake. That is not to say that I don't understand Afghan anger because of the war.

I'm not thrilled that AIPAC "influences" (read controls) so much foreign policy in the Middle East. Their agenda ain't working for the US or Israel very well right now.

Read a little about the book at wikipedia.


No comments:

Post a Comment