sitemeter

Monday, January 09, 2012

Margin Call

The movie. 

Oh... My..... God.... 


 Less than a half hour into the movie after this kid who can't be 30 spits out the line "Look at these people, wandering around with absolutely no idea of what's about to happen," I was up and screaming at the screen "You gotta be fucking kidding me! You arrogant little pricks have no idea who knew before 2008 that things were going to come crashing down around our ears!" Then I thought, Jeeeeezus, who wrote this fucking thing? 


So, after finishing the movie my thoughts were very different. I loved it, and the cast was outstanding. I still don't have any sympathy for traders, speculators and investment bankers on Wall Street though.  When it comes to "sympathy" for those assholes, the word is in between "shit" and "syphillis" in the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment