sitemeter

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Commanding Heights: The Battle for the World Economy


3 discs, PBS (c) 2002.

So I'm willing to give the 2nd disc a gander, but the first had Milton Friedman, and a crapload of other free marketeers in it and I was disgusted that I couldn't review it on Netflix. It was a big, fat, sloppy wet kiss for unregulated capitalism.

OMG, I'm struggling through the segments that are online, hopefully that is all that is on the 3rd disc because I have become more and more incensed watching this piece of crap. Fortunately, a majority of the reviewers, and those who mark a review "helpful" on Netflix have a clue about this extremely biased special. I'm sure the international pirates who devalued the Mexican peso love this propagandistic piece of bankster poopoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment