sitemeter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

I went to Wally World and bought myself some new windshield wiper blades. Then I came home to a flower delivery from my mom. Then my friends Jacob and Annie sent me a really funny Jib Jab card, and they told me that I have something else coming, but they won't tell me what it is. My dad called, that was unusual and very nice. My daughter's card was so beautiful that I cried. My sister is taking me to lunch tomorrow.

I feel very appreciated today.

I forgot to post my blog anniversary this month. On the 8th my little politickybitch blog was 5 years old.

I'm not telling you how old I am today, but it's really fucking old.

Update 7:30 pm - Watching this response to the SOTU speech What a fucking tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment