sitemeter

Saturday, August 07, 2010

"Brothers" 2009

Natalie Portman makes me want to vomit most of the time, but I like the Gyllenhaal siblings and Tobey Maguire. I saw an ad for this and Maguire's character looked absolutely batshit insane and I thought I would compare the performance to his in one of my favorite movies ,The Cider House Rules in which he played such a sweet, gentle, intelligent and strong character.
Stars Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natalie Portman, Sam Shepard, Bailee Madison, Taylor Geare and Mare Winningham.
So, I'm gonna go watch it now...

Ok, done.

Meh. I've seen more damaged human beings from war. War sucks. The movie is a remake of a Danish film film that's available for streaming on Netflix. Natalie Portman still makes me want to vomit. It's a good movie though...

Ok, I watched the Danish version. It's better in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment