sitemeter

Monday, July 19, 2010

What a day

Went to urgent care with bug bite that swelled up. I figured I should because I've killed brown widows and black widows on my porch, even though I didn't see what bit me and it didn't hurt, it just itched a bit for the first 24 hours and kept swelling. I got the runs from the antibiotics and found two more bites that are swelling quickly. Not that my idiot husband gives a crap, he'd probably be relieved if I died. Seriously. He won't even vacuum or spray his room. Hmmmmm. Come to think of it....(Oh come on you married people, you've never thought "I wish he/she would just fucking die?")

So then I went to the periodontist and I found out I need another bone graft surgery. You know, it hurts when they stick that damned measuring thing down in between your gums and your teeth, I don't care how big those pockets are. It hurts. And oh yeah, the insurance won't pay for all of it. $950 in premiums a year and they won't cover $2600. What the fuck makes shareholders more important than the people who make money for them? Greedy fucking fucks.

I dunno when I"m going to have time to take the car in to fix the latest ding. I didn't do it, and the other guy's insurance is paying. The dang car is cursed, I swear. Very first decent car I've ever owned and somebody has backed into the side of me 4 times in 10 years and I only put 8,000 miles a year on it, so you know I don't drive much. Not to mention the damned tree that fell on it the 2nd month I had it and did half what we paid for it in damages.

Hmmm come to think of it, maybe I'm the one that's cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment