sitemeter

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fronltline -- the Madoff Affair

Holy Crap you have to watch this thing to believe it. I don't feel sorry for any of the people who worked for him. Nobody asked Madoff questions because they were all making really good money on it. And that is how you keep a ponzi scheme going for 30 years. If anything I have sympathy for the underfunded and overworked SEC.

Bernard Madoff , rotten little weasel.

He pulled off a ponzi scheme that even pulled in European royalty.

When I watched
this movie, I realized that that a video screen was as close as I ever wanted to be to certain members of European royalty. In fact, a couple of the impressions I had made me grateful that I never had to deal with any of these people in any way, and you can be sure that some of them are glad they never had to deal with me. The American kids are so differerent.

No comments:

Post a Comment