sitemeter

Thursday, February 05, 2009

On teh Gays

I support Gay marriage. I have a new icon on the sidebar and it, like the gays I have known and loved, brings some color to my life.

You don't like that? Well, there's about a gazillion blogs out there, have at it!

I don't blog about it a lot, because frankly, it seems silly to me to have to.

Yes, I was shocked and disappointed with the h8er bigots on the corner by my house and I told them so.

Yes, I was shocked and disappointed when Prop (h)8 passed.

This showed up in my mailbox this morning and it broke my heart.


California Supreme Court to hear Prop. 8 arguments
The justices announce a March 5 hearing on the constitutionality of the ban on same-sex marriage. Their decision will come within 90 days of the session.
By Maura Dolan and Jessica Garrison
February 4, 2009

Moving on to the big Supreme Court.

Ginsburg is hospitalized with pancreatic cancer
Thursday, Feb. 5, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) - Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has undergone surgery for pancreatic cancer, apparently at an early stage.

Head of Supreme Court worries about 'partisanship'
By ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN Associated Press Writer
Thursday, Feb. 5, 2009

Are you fucking kidding me?
He wasn't before!

Update 1:30 PM 2/6/2009 Scalia gets nasty with a college student over a question
By John Amato Friday Feb 06, 2009 11:45am

No comments:

Post a Comment