sitemeter

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yes on 8 wingnuttia in action

They piss me off. ( It's been fixed now, but I was so pissed off I screwed up the last post on this issue.) I flipped them off again, and the idiots told me I was intolerant and I was infriniging on their freedom of religion, and that I wanted to infringe on their freedom of speech. Huh? They want to change my constitution to specifically exclude what the CA Supreme Court decided should not be excluded and I'm intolerant? I flipped them off, that's MY freedom of speech, bitches.

I've noticed something about Rethugs: everything these shitheads accuse you of, they themselves are usually guilty of.


These people are lying, hypocritical sacks of shit. It's Ok to get paid billions of taxpayer dollars to kill Iraqi kids, but better not let an American kid witness a gay marriage, even if the parents approve of the marriage, the ceremony, And don't want their kids pic used in a "YES ON 8" AD. I hate the wingnut fucking fucks.

Not So Strange Bedfellows: Blackwater and Yes on 8
by: Lucas O'Connor
Tue Oct 28, 2008 at 11:10:54 AM PDT


Happy Halloween from Molly McMooseturd, Crowned Queen of Wingnuttia

No comments:

Post a Comment