sitemeter

Friday, December 05, 2008

Prop (h)8 is complex legal stuff

The Core Issues in the Proposition 8 Case Before the California Supreme Court: Was Proposition 8 a Valid Amendment, or an Invalid Revision, to the California Constitution? And Should the Court - Or Governor Schwarzenegger - Make the Decision?
By VIKRAM DAVID AMAR and ALAN BROWNSTEIN
Friday, Dec. 05, 2008
This is the second in a multi-part series on the California Supreme Court's recent decision to address the validity of Proposition 8, the voter-enacted alteration to the California constitution foreclosing same-sex marriage, approved by state voters in November. Readers may wish to refer to Part I of the series for more background. - Ed.

Oh boy, now my head is really spinning.

This isn't stunning to me
--Fuck Snottsdale


Tonight PBS NOW (web link works, but it wasn't on tv)

Our Pakistan Problem

And here's why I hate football, and why Raiders fans consistently leave a bad taste in my mouth. You know how many birthdays I've had ruined by football games? A bunch, lemmee tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment