sitemeter

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People

Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2008
Thursday December 4th 10/9c

I'm blogging instead of watching her and Limbaugh. I got to where he said he WAS worth 38 million a year and I wanted to yank his cochlear implant out of his head with my bare hands and stuff it down his throat. That or beat it with an aluminium baseball bat, he oughta love that sound about as much as I love listening to his overpaid corporate whore ass.

Before she covered PustuleButt Limbaugh she covered Michael Phelps. Frankly, anyone who thinks that swimmers are fascinating doesn't know shit about the sport, although Phelps' accomplishments are an anomaly, like his physique. It's the most tedious fucking sport on the planet. It never bothered me because I have a great imagination. I ended up with bruises in weird places (Achilles tendons can get bruised, did you know that?) from not paying attention on turns, but oh well, I love the water. It also got me out of the house for 5-6 hours a day depending on traffic.

Update 11pm
Yes, Barack Obama is the most fascinating person of 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment