sitemeter

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hiding out today

Screw the economy, well except for this, today I flop out on the bed and read. Inspirational, I hope, I paid twleve bucks for the damn thing. I don't remember ever buying a Sports Illustrated magazine. I'll resurface when I think the currency wars are under control....


3:54 PM 9/19/2008 Obviously I can't ignore all this and go read about MP except in fits and starts. Do you really think that the following articles have nothing to do with the financial shit-storm going on in the US? Think again.

If crowd control is necessary inside the US, the Army will do it.

Fucking Fabulous.hat tip Danny

Venezuela-Russia ties deepen despite US pressure
By IAN JAMES – 21 hours ago

Russia snubs US with arms sales Tony Halpin in Moscow and Alexi Mostrous in Washington September 19, 2008
Venezuela-Russia ties deepen despite US pressure
By IAN JAMES – 21 hours ago

Russia seeks oil control with OPEC move
Russia is seeking to work with OPEC in a move that will unnerve European countries worried that Moscow is seeking to raise the oil price and control energy supplies

Conyers Calls on McCain to Halt GOP Voter Suppression Efforts
By Kate Klonick - September 19, 2008, 2:56PM

No comments:

Post a Comment