sitemeter

Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Capitalism and Freedom" Unmasked

"Capitalism and Freedom" Unmasked
By Stephen Lendman

10/04/07 "
ICH" -- -
Iraq above all other nations today is a ghoulish testimony to the myth of free market magic, but it's even worse than that. It proves Friedmanomics a crime against humanity and the man who led it a Nobel prize-winning fraud whose legacy is failure. His real time record is so horrific, it's unrevealed in the mainstream to suppress it.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18505.htm


Today I spoke with a woman from Vietnam. She said her family of ten tried to escape from Vietnam eight times because her father hated the communists. I asked if she thought that the communists there were controlled by the Chinese communists, and she said "No, they different." When she said she had 8 siblings I asked her if I looked a little green. I didn't go off on my population control tirade, but I couldn't help wondering why so few governments consider it a priority to help women control the size of their broods. She certainly didn't seem like she wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps on that one. I love San Diego because I get to meet all kinds of neat people here. People who can share stories from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment