sitemeter

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Corporate newz sucks

I didn't expect to find anything in an American newz (MSM) source for an article that spells out how I feel about the "War on Terror." That's why I didn't even bother with (other than to sign a complaint to ABC or Disney) the whole 9/11-blame-it-on-Clinton-Crockudrama thing. Fuggit. Wudn't worth my damn energy.

I knew if I looked hard enough I would find an article some where that about wraps it up for me.
This article from the Netherlands comes close, so here it is:

Five Years of War on Terror: 'Time for a New Strategy'
EDITORIAL
Translated By Meta Mertens
September 9, 2006
NRC Handelsblad - The Netherlands - Original Article (Dutch)



SSSShhhhhhhhh... don't tell Rudi Guiliani and don't tell Daddy Bush (HW).


I'm no genius, but the "War on Terror" is absolute bullshit, it don't take a fuckin genius to figure that one out.

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. It's a joke - Bad Craziness! - there is no War On Terror. This is more than anything about George W trying to finish the job his Daddy didn't have the balls to do the first time around in Iraq.

    If we were serious, the recent rally of terrorists celebrating victory in Southern Lebanon would have been met by a flyover of B-52's raining down justice.

    Just one man's opinion. Gonzo Guilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justice? You and I obviously are not reading the same history books on Israel. Did you miss my other posts regarding Israel? Did you miss the fact that I am disgusted with how much power a foreign country (Israel) has in our House and Senate? The Blogger search sucks, that's why I added the technorati search to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a number one draft pick for the Atlanta Falcons in the 2001 National Football League, following a stellar college career at Virginia Tech, Michael Vick had everything going for him. GOODNEWZZ

    ReplyDelete