sitemeter

Saturday, June 17, 2006

One Pissed Off Veteran's inspiring post

Farnsworth has a great post, on the Nafta Superhighway.

It made me think. It made me wonder. I looked for more
connections, and well, lookee here, ifn I didn't find some:

There is another
union that the BushOilCo has not busted beyond all repair yet. The largest rail hub Is where the Nafta Superhighway's proposed Y split is.

Take a look at where those
Nasco board members are from. Texas. Frankly, I have no use for most Texans, as their rabid (self-defeating) support of the Bush Crime Family nauseates me.

Check out the
nationwide energy grid here. Most of Texas is a separate part of the grid.

Why does U Wyoming publish the
western part of the US energy grid in detail? Wasn't it 'Ol Darth Cheney who was warning us about gettng hit by terrorists? Why is a college in his home territory making it easier for the terrorists?

Anyone who does not question everything this Administration does is either comatose, brainwashed, self-destructive, or profiting from the malfeasance.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I knew I should have qualified that. Dude, (dudette?) We get a lot of enlisted military Texans here, the loudest and drunkest among them tend to be gung ho Bush supporters. I usually beat feet.

    ReplyDelete