sitemeter

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Iraq violence: Baghdad car bombs kill more than 50


I had an argument with my husband years ago about the Iraq war. I pled with him to look closely at the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I asked him how it was going? He said "We'll see."

I see. He never will. He dosen't want to. He is a veteran.

So is Gordon, and he said exactly what I was thinking this morning.



Iraq Bombing Attacks: Explosions Rip Through Baghdad, Killing Dozens
By ADAM SCHRECK and SINAN SALAHEDDIN 05/27/13 05:14 PM ET EDT

"..More than 450 people have been killed across Iraq in May..." 

5 comments:

  1. Ain't it the truth and for sure few give a shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "More than 450 people have been killed across Iraq in May"

    Wow, I can just hear fucktard mass-murderer GW Bush yelling "Yahoo!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!".

    And I best the greatest cunt in the universe, Jeanette Lucey, is celebrating by shoving a dozen Jesus dildos into every orifice she's got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ppl, found something funny one some asshole's blog (www.stoptheaclu.com). The cunthead has this side column with all kinds of commercial advertising shit, and one of them is recent books for sale on "amazon.com".

    Prices vary from book to book, usually around the 20$ mark.

    HOWEVER... there's ONE book which they sell for only... make sure you're sitting down... ONE CENT!!!

    Now guess who the author of this book is? SARAH PALIN!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA, this is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete