sitemeter

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Big Love

I never watched the show while it was running, but I'm watching it now.  The characters are  interesting and I like the show.  Bill Paxton is NOT attractive and the character he plays is almost as revolting as the Roman character.   I really would like to know though how they manage to insert every pop song that I ever loathed in my life?  It's truly amazing how much I hate the soundrack, because I like music that spans so many genres. I am really glad that I'm watching it on DVD because I especially hate the Beach Boys. Yep, it's true, you can be born and raised in Southern California and hate the Beach Boys.

2 comments:

  1. "I especially hate the Beach Boys."

    Lol, I've heard OF the Beach Boys, but never heard their music. From what I heard about it, it's not the type of music to give me a hard-on, so I'll happily live on without making its acquaintance, lol. Too much fantastic music out there to waste time on stuff that doesn't appeal to me.

    I read the IMDB review. Interesting. 3 wifes? Fucking hell; one has to be a sucker for punishment. Hope they are not all like Jeanette Lucey, lol.

    ReplyDelete