sitemeter

Monday, May 07, 2012

Fucking Blogger

New and improved my ass, I hate the new blogger template. 


What happened to my title link? How do I fix that?... (nifty, now it's working *sigh* ) Why is blogger "help" so fucking NOT helpful?


 Why are there 3 links to my profile page and no way to fix the no title link? 


 Why ist it such a pain in the ass to do a s-i-m-p-l-e post now?   I have to know more html, not less.  


And while I'm bitching Facebook sucks ass even more now also.  Why can't I see my posts in the newsfeed?


 Keeeeee-rap.

3 comments:

  1. I finally gave up and switched to WordPress. Works much better, but some of the things I did on my old blog -- like the blogrolls -- won't work. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda need the blogrolls *sigh* I love your WordPress look, it's cleaner looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can export your Blogger blogroll as opml and import it into Wordpress as a Wordpress blogroll. But management becomes a beach at that point. I use Google Reader to manage my list of blogs to read, and there is no Google Reader integration for Wordpress.com (there is if you actually buy Wordpress and host it yourself on your own domain, but I'm not interested in doing that -- been there, done that, have the spammer footprints on my buns to prove it's a PITA).

    ReplyDelete