sitemeter

Friday, April 27, 2012

so Limbaugh said something outrageous and hateful again?

Limbaugh On Hillary Clinton: ‘Has Reached The Pinnacle, And All She Is Is A Secretary’
AUDIO
by Noah Rothman
| 3:11 pm, April 26th, 2012

 Okaaaaay... so? Dude is a drug addicted hate mongering fool with tons of hot air to blow around and nothing constructive to say. I usually ignore buttheads like him when forced to be in their vicinity unless they get right up in MY face , and then I bully them right back because that's all the dumbfucks understand. 


 I know exactly how to deal with Rush Limbaugh: I never tune in to his ridiculous shows. He's a hateful clown who gets paid big bucks to stir up the proles and goad them into voting against their own best interests. 


 Maybe I'm just not a good war strategist? It's hard to even see the toad as an enemy because it's just too easy to imagine him in a court jester's clown suit with scary clown make-up on. Instead of spreading joy like a regular clown is supposed to do, he spreads fear and anger and that is his job. Why would I help him in a job like that by reacting to every outrageous, ridiculous, ludicrous thing he says? 


 So why this post? Just reacting to the constant reactions to him on the left. I think I'm a bit more irritated by lefties reacting to his bullshit than I am by the king of court jesters himself. It was just too easy and I'm tired this AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment