sitemeter

Friday, December 30, 2011

I have a headache.

I'm not prone to them and this one is going on 4 hours now.  

I've been reading a copy of TIME magazine's Year in Review 2011 this morning with it's 6 page spread on the killing of Osama binLaden and it's photograph of the 9/11 memorial waterfall. I can't even find a picture of the waterfall that is close to looking like the one in the magazine. Frankly, the picture looks like a big, square toilet bowl and as that thought pased through my mind so did another: 



 That looks like the big, square toilet bowl that Osama binLaden wanted this country flushed down and the fucker may be dead, but we are well on our way to making his dream come true.



It's also where most of the stories in this silly magazine and their lack of context, or sometimes misleading scenarios belong.  I watched this year happen and I read a lot.  I do not mindlessly eat up all that large corporate media feeds me, so I rolled my eyes a few times as I skimmed through this thing.


That is all, carry on, lol

2 comments: