sitemeter

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sons of Anarchy


Yep, I watch it. I really wanted to not watch it, and I thought the main characters were reprehensible creatures for the first six shows I watched. I almost gave up, but then I grew to care about the characters and now I watch it, albeit a year behind because I refuse to pay for basic or extended cable.

I might not even have noticed the articles on the Hells Angels deaths if I didn't watch it. I may be a bit rough in my speech patterns and use vulgar language in my blogposts, but biker gangs scare the crap out of me now and they always did. No doubt that the good people who helped me as a teenager (a gazillion freaking years ago) had secrets from their distant past that we all want to stay buried, then and now. Now, now, I said secrets, not bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment