sitemeter

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Frontline - Lost in Detention

Watching Lost in Detention now.

Since business interests in the US and the wealthiest, most powerful people in Mexico encourage illegal immigration I'm a bit sympthetic with the abuse endured by detainees. I can tell you that I'm probably not going to be really sympathetic when these idiots come here illegally and squirt out 5 brats knowing they could be deported and separated from their children. . There are 7 billion people on the planet now, what the hell would you want 5 kids for?

The poor in the US and Mexico are hurting and the people at the bottom are the ones who suffer when greed and profit are the only things the pople at the top understand. I have given up competing with illegals for jobs because I can, my husband makes enough to pay the bills, but I did compete with them. Yesterday I talked to my friend who lives in a small town in the Midwest and she told me that about half the town is illegal Mexicans now. It was a town with unionized factories, but the factories moved to places where they could avoid the unions. There is a reason why the Occupy Wall Street protests have spread like wildfire. Think the issues are unrelated? Think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment