sitemeter

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2 unrelated semi-interesting articles and one waste of time.

New 9/11 Lawsuit: Saudis Aided 9/11 Attacks
By Cynthia Hsu on September 9, 2011 11:51 AM |

Female 'Vampire' Bites Elderly Fla. Man's Face, Arm Outside Hooters
By Stephanie Rabiner on September 12, 2011 5:43 AM

Dressed to The Nine: The Verdict on Supreme Court Robes
By Robyn Hagan Cain on September 9, 2011 12:08 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? After all the damage the US Supreme Court has done to average citizens in the last dozen years, the article is about the fashion worthiness of their robes.

I can't tell you how very disgusted I am with many of my fellow citizens. Right-wing retards who would refuse to think for themselves even if you paid them to. Hateful, bulllying morons who watch Fox Noise and listen to the string of highly paid shit-heads like Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, Savage, O'Reilley, Coulter, Pat Roberstson....

Hmmm, did I forget any of the well-paid hate slingers?

Hijole, what's on Netflix? I can't stand to think about it any more.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment