sitemeter

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why Religion Will Matter In 2012

Do you think that maybe, just maybe a poll "conducted by Public Religion Research Institute" could be a bit biased towards religious people? I know if somebody from that organizati­on called me I would say "no thank you" when they asked me if I wanted to do their survey. I already have to tell the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and varied and sundry evangelica­l groups once or twice a month that "I am not interested­, thank you very much, you have a nice day" and shut the door in their face so they don't keep up their nonsense.



I was raised a Christian, but I get so disturbed when people drag the flock in to vote on candidates who definitely don't have the flock's best interest at heart.



We have separation of church and state for a reason, and if you really back up and look at the US, the only thing that those with REAL power worship is the Almighty Dollar.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment