sitemeter

Monday, May 02, 2011

Fish stench, bleh

It's 88 degrees outside, I have no breeze through my apartment so I cannot take the fan out of the window because when it's 88 outside it's 98 in here. My neighbors have been cooking what smells like fish heads and ass in garlic oil all fucking day. My stove has cloves simmering to try to cover it, but it's not working at the other end of the house and closer to their stench, where I am. I'm pretty sick of it. It is nauseating. I never thought I would want my rastafarian neighbor back, but I do. At least his stench had some benefits, lol.

The Santa Ana winds dried my clothes on the line quickly, but I hate them.

This is about the only thing that really made me smile today:



Well, and the BorowitzReport tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment