sitemeter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nip/Tuck

If watching the surgery scenes don't make you happy to remain fat, wrinkled, and happy with the genitals you were born with you are an idiot. I never watched the show on cable because I never had cable, but it's been fun to watch on Netflix. So ok, maybe Julia and her mother are supposed to get on my last nerve?

They do.

Could any two be more valuable members of the clueless parent's club? Yeah, nevermind, every character on the show belongs to that club.

Vanessa Redgrave reminds me of one of those Joan Crawford types who's elitism may have been justified by the old studio system that enabled and protected them from their own ridiculousness Her daughter reminds me of a chihuahua, trembling and vibrating at the tiniest bit of emotion. and what's with that phony, obnoxious voice affectation? She also has really ugly and scary eyes. She belongs in horror flicks. Her character on the show is much harder to hate than the Christian character. I sincerely hope that he dies a painful, prolonged death before the series ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment