sitemeter

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Important enough to win Oscars

I managed to get the DVDs from Netflix. I'm watching "Inside Job" and I watched "The Social Network" three weeks ago. If you don't feel like weeding through lots of bullshit news stories in order to figure out what is really happening on this planet watch these two movies. They should help you scan headlines with a more discerning eye, so you can decide which ones are worth reading.

Holy shit, the rich ass perps in "Inside Job" are easy to hate. These fucking fucks bring violent thoughts to my mind, especially since I've been fucked over by drug addicts and alcoholics. That's what the perpetrators of the financial crisis are: money junkies, and they aint no different than cocaine addicts. You ever have to deal with one of those narcissistic and sociopathic cokeheads that are still using? I have. These guys are worse because they get the laws changed so that what they are doing is legal on paper. These motherfuckers act like we are stupid if we figure out what they are doing. Fucking arrogant assholes.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment