sitemeter

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Do nothing Republicans

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



I'm assuming my congresswhore Bilbray is fundraising. A LOT. Since the asshole never represented me or did anything that I care about, I try not to pay attention to the bills that he votes in diametric opposition to my values.

Time to head back to Netflix viewing. Romantic comedies were never so interesting to me, hey I am a woman, and action flicks get really tedious to me. I just don't like car chases, explosions, gunfights, damsel in distress rescues and all the bullshit regarding national security and war. I did enjoy a movie and a documentary about The Runaways, and I loved a Norwegian film that translated as "Buddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment