sitemeter

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful

8 Things Progressives Can Be Thankful For
Chin up, after all we've got Rachel Maddow, health care, Pittsburgh's f-you to corporate control, and a whole lot more to be thankful for.
November 25, 2010

Let's see, what else am I grateful for?

I'm healthy. My husband puts up with my cranky ass and goes to a job that ain't much fun in order to take care of us. The kid is healthy and
smart and almost done spending our savings on college, but she won't have shitloads of debt when she starts out. I have more family and friends in good shape (surviving financially, ain't none of us running marathons, lol) than a lot of people.

Most of the San Diego flora looks like this -


But I live in an apartment complex with trees like this -


Damn straight I'm grateful, these trees are gorgeous.

And one more thing
Hammer Drops on Tom DeLay
Share


No comments:

Post a Comment