sitemeter

Monday, August 30, 2010

Music break



Wow, Balm in Gilead , her latest, is really good. Listen a bit here. She's done some weird stuff here and there over the years, and I have all of her stuff except for Live at Red Rocks now, but this is really nice. What a terrible fan I am that I didn't even realize that she released it in November of last year. The only excuse I have is that hey, after thirty years of being a fan, and being broke most of that time, I missed a few along the way. I've looked for a CD copy of ""Girl at her Volcano" over the years, but seemed to find only vinyl. I had two copies of her first album on vinyl and then a CD copy. I had a roommate destroy one copy of it because the bitch was sick of hearing it. What the hell was that girl's name? No matter, I can still sing Danny's All Star Joint", or Youngblood without missing a beat. In the car or shower of course, you know.

The only other artist I have everything they have done is
Michael Franks .

No comments:

Post a Comment