sitemeter

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's already 91degrees fahrenheit

and I'm making vegetable lasagna. WTF is wrong with me? I don't have air conditioning. Well, it's done, cooling and the oven is open to dissipate some of the heat. Hope it's edible, I kind of went a little crazy with the garlic in the sauce I cooked all night in the crock pot.

I watched "The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode last night because I had read somewhere that the episode dealt with an airplane attack on the World Trade Center and thought the timing strange. The debut of the show was in March 2001 and the episode dealt with a government conspiracy behind the attack.

I couldn't help but wonder if Dick Cheney saw that episode as one line in the movie totally creeped me out. Someone was explaining why the government might be behind the attack and the reason was that the arms market was flat because the US had no enemies to fight since the break up of the USSR.

I think that some in government think we are stupid. The military can't solve problems anymore, it's the economy stupid. Anybody that separates national security from politics and economics is stupid, ignorant and apathetic, or too damn brainwashed to believe that anyone in our government would do anything to harm it's citizens. More accurately, a few rogue elements in high places who let the arms industries lead them around by their dicks. Or by a Dick. Or with a Dick, or...something.

No comments:

Post a Comment