sitemeter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gritty movie

Sin nombre (2009)

Here is a little bit more about the movie, and the making of it.

Ignore the title of the article, MS-13 isn't just a Mexican gang, it was started in LA by Salvadoran immigrants fleeing the civil war there, something the US should have stayed away from, but didn't. . They are all over the Americas now and probably coming to a country near you.

Anyway, the article says the director liked the gang members that he ended up working with but I hope I never have to deal with any of those guys. Just the sight of the ones with the tattooed faces is repulsive to me, not that some of the most dangerous criminals don't even have tattoos, but I almost turned the movie off in the first ten minutes. I'm not fond of tattoos. I'm glad I stuck it out because it's not a bad movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment