sitemeter

Friday, February 19, 2010

What timing

I just finished watching The Insider again, which made me curious about who Lowell Bergman was so I watched Conversations with History with Lowell Bergman.

Then I decided to watch Susan George Speaking Freely (on neoliberal globalization and inequality) and went to look at the headlines of some of the blogs I have linked and what do I come across?

Richest 400 Taxpayers See Incomes Double, Tax Rates Halved
By Jon Perr Friday Feb 19, 2010 5:30pm

One of the phrases that Susan George used that stuck with me was "The free market works for those that have."

Reminded me of this (very short) clip of W, whose dumb ass will always be taken care of because he took care of these schmucks.

George W. Bush and his base.

11:39 PM 2/19/2010 Whoa boy the hits just keep coming:

Bll Moyers Journal
Justice for Sale

About corporate money and judicial elections.



Frontline PBS The Warning

About the woman who figured out that the derivatives market needed to be regulated in order to protect the American people's money. Boy was Greenspan blind-sided by his own ideology, he was an Ayn Rand fan. He obviously didn't spend any time with kids. That or he just made his money, did his job as a tool for the banksters that are still raping the poor with impunity and got the hell out of the game while those putzes are still safe in their country clubs and 5 star hotels around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment