sitemeter

Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Killeen killings

I have suspicions that more will be revealed about this case. Let the wingnuts scream for now. The truth never stays hidden forever.

For now the whole case makes me very, very sad. The shock, disbelief and confusion after September 11, 2001 kept me from crying for months. When I discovered how many firefighters and police officers died I simply lost it and cried for hours. By then I was well on my way to finding out just how fucked up the US' foreign policy really is.

What we ask our military to do is especially disgusting to me. I've been witness to the results since I was born, since this is a military/defense contractor town. Fine examples of the destructive rhetoric AND the destruction here.

Bill Moyers Journal covered it last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment