sitemeter

Friday, October 09, 2009

My little girl is gone and it hurts

No, she's not dead, she's fine and I'm very proud of her. She's in college and doing well. She's a much more social animal than I am and I applaud her for that.

Unfortunately today is the day that her "stuff" is being donated and as I look at the things she no longer has any need for it brings back memories of her when she was my little girl. I hope that some little girl or boy will enjoy the "stuff" like she did.

When she moved away from home a year ago I thought I would die it hurt so bad. I cried every day for four months. Yes, I know that young adults need to go out on their own and grow up and as bad as it hurt I know it was for the best. She is a beautiful, responsible, intelligent young woman.

But this sucks. I wish the donation truck would hurry up and get here and just take this stuff away.

No comments:

Post a Comment