sitemeter

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

In Failed Strike on Saudi Prince, A New Fear of Al-Qaeda's Tactics

By Sudarsan Raghavan
Washington Post Foreign Service
Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This article happens to hold interest for me because of the book I am reading. I remember reading a book in 2001 that gave me an idea of what the Saudi Royal Family is dealing with in Saudi Arabia and within the family. They have been attempting to buy off the radical Islamists for years. It doesn't seem like the new rehabilitation program is keeping them completely safe.

I don't believe that this piece of shit is reformed either. Eating pork and converting to Christianity doesn't mean that he's not still a very dangerous terrorist. Anybody who thinks that there is no such thing as a dangerous Christian terrorists isn't paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment