sitemeter

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Bankruptcy

Bankruptcy filings rise to 6,000 a day as job losses take toll

The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA) (Pub.L. 109-8, 119 Stat. 23, enacted April 20, 2005), was a law enacting several significant changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. It was passed by the 109th United States Congress on April 14, 2005 and signed into law by President George W. Bush on April 20, 2005.

Totally unrelated, but Oh. My. God. I gotta get cable. I hate this bitch. Why do all the networks think that some British twit (or dork) will help them sell some crappy reality tv show? I'm watching American television, and I'm sick of hearing AussieSouthAfricanBritish accents. It's not exotic or unusual anymore, it has become tediously annoying to me.

I love this song. I like No Doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment