sitemeter

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Obama meets with Brazilian President

Ok, I dropped out of business classes and became a liberal at the same time.

Why?

Because the business world didn't make any sense to me. Not that I didn't get it, I got an A in business math, and a B in business law. I got it all right: Women have to act like men but they still have to wear sexy clothes and high heels and make-up. Besides, in this country the only thing women ever really get on top of is some guy's dick.

Fuck. That. Noise.

So tell me why it makes sense that in a country where the rich are few and drive around in bullet proof SUV's so they don't get
kidnapped and they never go anywhere near the favelas that their president is only mildly concerned about the investments in US Treasuries?



Somehow I think that family planning aid to "developing countries" won't be discussed much at the G20. Not when asinine right-wing think tanks dispense advice like this.

And why the fuck is Obama yammering about biofuels from Brazil when the emphasis needs to be on public transportation here and re-planning of cities here because the suburbs are unsustainable. Not to mention that for Brazil, investment in US Treasuries does absolutely nothing for the slums of Rio and Sao Paulo.

No comments:

Post a Comment